2013 Board of Directors
Adams Morgan Main Street Group was formed in 2004 as a 501(c)3 consisting of local volunteers from our businesses, property owners, residents and non-profits.
Current members include:
- Marc Morgan - President - AMDay Green coordinator, American Assn of Blacks in Energy; Uniting Our Youth.Treasurer
- Dr. Christine Brooks - Vice-President - Adams Morgan resident, former KCA
- Terry Lynch - Downtown Cluster of Congregations
- Amy Bowman - Owner, Black Squirrel and Libertine Restaurants
- Maureen Gallagher - Vice President, Reed-Cooke Neighborhood Association