You can send a contribution directly to Adams Morgan Main Street via regular mail to: PO Box 21564, Washington, DC 20009.
With Your Support -- We Can Reach Our Goals:
- Create more community mural art; pursue public art programs.
- Assist in creating more aesthetically pleasing signage & facade improvement
- Advocate Adams Morgan as a day-time and early evening destination thereby helping local economic growth and supporting "buying local".
- Provide small business technical assistance directly or indirectly.
- Continue to host events that promote retail and indie business.
- Provide info about Adams Morgan for residents and visitors.
- Expand website and e-newsletter content.
- Promote interim and re-use of vacant properties and storefronts.
- Identify strategies and opportunities for growth for the neighborhood and local businesses.
Adams Morgan Main Street is a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) designation. Your donation is tax-deductible as the law permits! Tax identification number 01- 0682258. Your support has helped make all this possible and we give you a “hearty thanks.”
Our small nonprofit is designed to enable local volunteers. Any items donated are used either to provide our volunteers the resources to complete projects or provide work stations. Although, we love all kinds of gifts, please donate only of very good or almost new condition. Also, one way to “reward” our volunteers is by way of food, treats and certificates.
- Office needs: Working wireless laptops, Macs (for graphic Design), portable external drives, graphic design software.
- Office supplies: Three ring binders – 4’, 5’ & D ring binder clipboards, paper shredders.
- Event Planning Items: portable card table, portable chairs, outdoor event chairs or lawn chairs, 10 x 10 tents or gazebos.
- Office Goodies: snacks, drinks, food certificates, gift certificates (for volunteer certificates, prize raffles and fundraisers).
- Pro-Bono Services: In-kind outsourced printing, small event catering, event planning, graphic design, web design, writing, editing.